"We restore, repair and make whole those parts which nature
has given but which fortune has taken away, not so much that they
might delight the eye, but that they may buoy up the spirit"
- Tagliocozzi, Plastic Surgeon, 1597
Our philosophy is simple. The Washington Plastic Surgery Group's
goal is to provide the best possible care we can. We strive to achieve
- Primum non nocere. First, do no harm.
- Caring about our patients. The best way to care for patients,
is to care about patients.
- Providing prompt and courteous service to our patients.
- Striving to improve patient education about the benefits and
risks of surgery as well as the current state of the art techniques
in plastic surgery.
- To know when to operate, as well as when NOT to operate
- Being available. We strive to be available either via phone or
email to answer your questions.